Happy Wednesday, hump day even… although I won’t make terrible hump jokes right now (you know that I want to though)
Instead I’m going to share with you an interview I just did with the amazing Breanne.
In this interview I share with her
- The overlap between sales, management and training
- What I’ve learned about applying my formal education in instructional design in the real world.
- Tactics and tips for engaging learners who aren’t highly motivated
- How to handle not being the most expert person in the room
- And the keys to providing training to adult learners, especially as compared to children
As always implementation is the key here though.
Tell me, what was your one key learning from this week? What are you rushing off to implement into your business right now?